Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm going in to Relapse

Overview:
Given Philip Johnson's Stack project, I am given the task to set up a html page using Wicket. This page should implement the Stack by displaying a text field and three buttons. The three buttons are Push, Pop, and Clear. The page should also have personal session so that others can not interfere with each other's stack. More information on Wicket can be found at:
here

Process:
This is an individual project, but lucky the examples I received was very helpful. Using the examples, I was able to set up the basic Stack function. Unfortunately I was unable to finish the Session part of the project.

Reaction:
I greatly underestimated the project. At first I thought that I can finish it easily with the example and the book. I fell a little relapse in terms of how I felt before programming and my over confidence. As I started programming, all the little things started to wear me down. Things like setting up the classpath to correcting the Index Out of Bound Errors when trying to display an empty array in the first instance. I need to wake up from all this and rediscover the fire in me to succeed.


My Project:
here

No comments: